Monday, June 3, 2013

SAT Spanish~~

I took the SAT 2 in Spanish this weekend. Definitely a new experience! The test was okay compared to AP Spanish~ the room was way too hot though but I lived through it~ Spanish class is quiet since the seniors are gone so I'm just planning on what to pack in my suitcases and what to bring as host family gifts. The countdown for the trip is on for me. 27 days from right now I'll be on a plane to Liberia airport!  I can't wait to meet all of my fellow classmates and immerse myself in Spanish~ 

Anyways no more shopping updates~ I'll be buying travel sized toiletries in a few weeks~


School is over June 18th~ 

Volunteering the night before leaving~ Will be a fun way to say goodbye to the U.S for 2 weeks~~ 

Live. Laugh. Travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment