Saturday, June 22, 2013

8 Days From Now...

In only 8 hopefully short days, I'll be at the Houston Airport awaiting my flight to Liberia Costa Rica! It seems like the months have gone by so fast! I have to thank SPIabroad.com again for the opportunity to go to Costa Rica! I would never of thought that'd it be my first trip abroad! 

My roommate and I are getting along fine already! I can tell we will have a lot of fun on activities and during free time~ 

I received my currency already! I just used my local Bank of America to order it and it took only 3 business days to arrive! In my experience check your local bank first to see if their rates are better than Wells Fargo, if not Wells Fargo is your best bet! It has much better rates than AAA and most likely the airport. 

I've been busy practicing my Spanish and buying supplies for the trip! I have only 8 days to make sure I  have everything... Challenge accepted! 

I'm looking forward to stepping on foreign soil, discover different customs, and immersing myself in culture! 

Remember~ 
Live. Laugh. Travel. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment