Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Days 1, 2, and 3 :)

Hola!

I am in the middle of my third day in Costa Rica! I think Sunday I woke up at 3 am and I arrived in Liberia at 10 pm local time. I went to my host family and my host mom made my room mate a sandwich and I just had some juice. We each have our rooms and we share the bathroom!

The second day we took the language placement test for CPI and I got placed in a pretty easy class. We went to the beach and swam; the water is pretty salty. We all went to a restaurant called the Monkey Bar after for some snacks and then we went home had dinner ( I had chicken, beans, and rice) and then everyone went out to have some icecream.

The third day we volunteered at a day care and painted and now we are going to have lunch and go to class!

So far everything is great! I am not homesick or anything! Everything is really beautiful and tomorow I will have some photos uploaded

I have to go eat lunch now! I will post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment