Friday, March 22, 2013

¡Hola!

Hi everyone! I'm a student ambassador for SPI study abroad programs (spiabroad.com) and I'll be heading out to Costa Rica this summer through their La Esperanza Scholarship. Two weeks in Flamingo Beach conversing with natives and learning about their culture. I'm a second gen. Puerto Rican and I'm currently in AP Spanish ( sophomore year). Along with this program I may be going to Seoul,Korea this summer too! Anyways, this blog will be specifically for my Costa Rica trip and my Seoul Blog can be found here: http://findingseoulkorea.blogspot.com

I'm flying out of Boston to Houston June 30th, and the same day to Liberia, Costa Rica. The return is just the reverse order,

I'm looking forward to buying shoes, backpacks, and accessories for this trip along with gifts for my host family and SPI roommate!

~Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment